Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystal Waterfall Earrings - READY TO SHIP
As this charm is a ready to ship sample, no modifications can be made and there is only one available at this price.
This pendant created from gold-filled sheet which shaped, then hand stamped with "...always", and given a lightly brushed finish. It comes with a dainty 16" gold filled chain.
- Gold filled should not be confused with "gold plated". Gold-filled is constructed in three layers. The core metal is jewelers’ brass. A gold alloy is then bonded to one or both surfaces of the brass core with heat and pressure. Unlike plated (aka electroplated or "dipped") metals, Gold-filled is legally required to contain 5% or 1/20 gold by weight. This 5% is then described by the karatage of the gold alloy. Our Gold-filled items are 14kt gold-filled. 14k Gold Fill (14K GF) has ± 100x more gold than a gold plated item. 14k Gold-filled products are identified as 14/20 Gold-filled; alternatively, 14kt Gold-Filled is also acceptable.
- The pendants measure 3/4" wide and about 3/4" long without the ring
- A Swarovski crystal/bead/additional charms of your choice can be purchased separately here, in our “add ons” section: https://www.completelywiredjewelry.com/collections/add-ons
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a reusable fabric pouch. Gift boxes can be purchased in our “add ons” section, if desired.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail, unless the shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable other than the fabric pouch, which is reusable.
Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. Because of this, there will be some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs and placement. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.