"I used to have money, then I had daughters" - Money Clip - Customizable
This money clip makes a great gift for father’s day, birthdays, anniversaries or holidays. It also makes a fabulous father of the bride gift.
The standard for this is "I used to have money then I had daughters". We can also substitute "got married" for "had children" "a daughter" "kids", etc.as shown in the first photo.
- Materials: Stainless steel or Copper, depending on option chosen
- The clip measures 1 inches tall and approximately 2-1/2 inches long.
- The other side can be stamped with your personal message, up to 30 letters/numbers and spaces, by choosing the option to have not sides stamped.
- Due to the handmade nature of these items, they will not have machine-made “perfection”. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
- Please be sure to read the description and follow any text limits regarding your customization requests. Failure to adhere to these limits so may delay your order. If the text you would like to request will not fit within these limits, please contact us to discuss your options.
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a reusable fabric pouch. Gift boxes can be purchased in our “add ons” section, if desired.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail, unless the shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable other than the fabric pouch, which is reusable.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.