"Follow Your Arrow" Cuff Bracelet - Your choice of pure aluminum, copper, brass or sterling silver
This light, yet sturdy, 1/4 inch wide cuff bracelet is stamped with "Follow Your Arrow"
- Cuff is 6 inches long, will fit most wrists, and can be easy adjusted by gently bending to a comfortable shape.
- The bracelet will be sent with a lightly brushed finish, since I feel it makes the bracelet the most legible and wears well.
- Available in Pure Aluminum, Copper, Brass and Sterling Silver.
- ABOUT PURE ALUMINUM: Pure aluminum 1100, which is safe on most people's skin, is less reactive than even sterling silver. It will not tarnish, fade or change colors.
- ABOUT BRASS (Gold Color) AND COPPER (Like a Penny): Both of these metals may tarnish / develop a patina if not cleaned frequently. As all body chemistry is different, there is no way of knowing how quickly or how dramatically this will occur. Some people enjoy the organic look of patina'd brass and copper.
- ABOUT STERLING SILVER: Our sterling bracelets are thicker than many sold online and have a heavy feel. Sterling may tarnish / develop a patina if not cleaned frequently. As all body chemistry is different, there is no way of knowing how quickly or how dramatically this will occur.
- The item will be tastefully packaged, securely wrapped and tucked into a cute drawstring pouch – ready to give!
- You can add a gift box instead in our add-ons section, if you'd prefer, along with expedited shipping and RUSH Processing.
- Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small businesses and recycle / reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. We recycle all waste/scrap metal.
The cuffs are hand cut/punched and stamped by hand one character at a time, so text may not be perfectly straight or spaced. These variations create uniqueness, adding charm and character to every handmade piece and the assurance that your item will truly be one of a kind.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you.