Custom Hand Stamped Bracelet with Triple-Wrap Leather Band
- One custom, hand-stamped bracelet with leather wrap and button closure
- Character Limit: up to 30 characters/symbols and spaces. For the larger fonts (Courier, Lg Block, Moonstruck and Rune), a limit of 15 characters due to space constraints.
- The bar on this bracelet is created with hard-tempered (rigid) ½” wide durable, lightweight, rustproof aluminum which is hand-cut, drilled, stamped one character at a time with your choice of text, then shaped and polished. It will not rust, there is no plating to wear off, and aluminum is generally nonreactive to skin, meaning it’s suitable for most people with nickel allergies (including me!).
- The band is black (or brown upon request) round leather lacing and the bracelet fastens with a metal button. When shipped a “tail” will be left on the end of the wrapped loop so you can adjust the fit if needed.
- Please specify the font that you would prefer from the photos. For more details or a better view of the available fonts, as well as examples of our available picture stamps, please see this page: https://completely-hammered.myshopify.com/pages/font-choices
- We personally hand-cut every piece, so they are not meant to look machine made, and hand stamp each letter/character one at a time, so text may not be perfectly straight, resulting in your very own uniquely handmade piece :)
- The item will be shipped ready to give, tucked inside a drawstring bag. A gift box can be added in our “add ons” section of our shop.
- Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small businesses and recycle / reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. We responsibly recycle all waste/scrap metal.
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION:
Please add the text you would like stamped into to the Customization” field when you order. Please be specific regarding any special requests such as multiple fonts, placement of any symbol/picture stamps, etc. Your text will be stamped in the same letter case (upper/lower/mixed) as you enter it. While I occasionally will question something that may be a typo, I don’t catch them all. PLEASE proofread your text carefully before sending. If you have an intentional misspelling, please call that out in your notes so I know not to ask, as it may hold up your order. If you do not specify how you want the text laid out or where you want picture stamps, I will create the item in the manner I feel will be the most aesthetic.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.