"blessed" Bracelet - Your choice of pure aluminum, copper, brass or sterling silver
This light, yet sturdy, 1/4 inch wide cuff bracelet is stamped with "blessed" and flanked by two flourishes.
- The bracelet will be sent with a lightly brushed finish, since I feel it makes the bracelet the most legible and wears well.
- Cuff is 6 inches long, will fit most wrists, and can be easy adjusted by gently bending to a comfortable shape.
- ABOUT PURE ALUMINUM: Pure aluminum is safe on most people's skin, as it's less reactive than sterling silver. It will not tarnish, fade or change colors.
- The item will be shipped ready to give, tucked inside a drawstring bag. A gift box can be added in our “add ons” section of our shop.
- Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small businesses and recycle / reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. We responsibly recycle all waste/scrap metal.
Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. Because of this, there will be some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs and placement. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.