TO SEE OUR ENTIRE CATALOG, PLEASE CLICK "SHOP!" IN THE MENU BAR!
Welcome to Completely Hammered (formerly Completely Wired)!
We custom create personalized, hand-stamped necklaces, bracelets, pet ID Tags and men's accessories in sterling silver, stainless steel, pewter, aluminum, copper and brass.
Note: You may see some places that we have our name listed as Completely Wired...
A long time ago, I started this business making solely wire jewelry and ornaments. The name was a double entendre for both the manner of the creation of the items as well as the ridiculously over-caffeinated state I had to maintain to keep up with business while raising children, working full tine and finishing my degree.
Over the years, it's transitioned to what it currently is - NO WIRE!
I've been playing with the idea to change the name to something that makes more sense (and I admit, makes me giggle), but that means re-branding a company that I've walked through fire to get recognition for and I'm kind of scared to make that final "push".
SO... Completely Wired and Completely Hammered are the SAME site, with the same items - just with one indecisive artist who hasn't had the nerve to make the final push.
• We are currently on about a 3-5 BUSINESS day or less turn-around, unless RUSH processing is chosen, which will bring that to 2 BUSINESS DAYS (or 3 if ordered after 4PM CST). RUSH can be added to your cart by visiting our "add ons" section.
• More detailed examples of our available fonts and design stamps can be seen in our Font Choices page in the header. Please be aware that not every font is appropriately sized for every item and may not be included in the drop-down for font choices for orders.
• We ship via USPS First Class Mail which takes generally about 3 - 5 days to arrive once shipped within the United States and can take up to 6 weeks for international shipments (though it seems like the international average is 7-10 days for Canada, the UK, Scandinavia and Northern Europe). As I cannot control the postal service, the above time frames for order arrival are simply an estimate and no guarantee should be implied as far as transit time.
• We can ship your item directly to your gift recipient with a message! All items are shipped “ready to give”, wrapped in tissue paper and tucked into a “satin” gift pouch. Be sure to let us know that it’s a gift and list your message in the box along with your personalization information (please SPECIFY which is personalization and which is the message!) Be sure to change the shipping address when you check out so we know where to ship it. For our protection and yours, we have to ship to the address provided at the time of order.
• All time estimates are in BUSINESS DAYS and do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays. While I do occasionally work on weekends and will make attempts to return any inquires as soon as possible, please do not be concerned if messages are returned slowly or not until Monday.
• All items and hand stamped by me, not a machine, ONE letter at a time. As a result, each will be unique and imperfections may occur.
• Please note our shipping is $3.75 for the first item and a marginal amount for each additional item (unless upgrades are chosen). If multiple items are purchased and the shipping fee reaches the cost for faster shipping, I will automatically upgrade it to priority shipping.
• We love larger / bridal orders and do offer a discount for 5 or more of the same items purchased. Please contact us for coupon codes for multiple items!
Come back soon...we add items often... or follow us!
Completely Wired can be found on:
Learn about me: http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2013/04/18/bolingbrook-resident-is-wired-in-to-online-retail/a5v9a24/?page=1
I am (at least) a 3rd generation creative. My mom owned her own business in which she created cross-stitch items, stenciled, and painted barn wood pieces & primitive dolls. My father is a handyman who worked with stained glass and photography. My grandmother was a musician, my grandfather a pencil artist. My brother does some pretty epic things with both leather and wood. I guess it's in the blood.
I have been creating things all my life, sometimes when I really didn't even want to.. ha ha! Many a smart comment would find me sanding or stuffing something for my mom's business. However, after dabbling in media after media, I never really felt like I found something significant until the first time I worked with the untamed territory of metal.
What began with a simple wire and bead ornament kit that I helped my children make for gifts has blossomed into a full passion for creating items of beauty. Ever since those ornaments, I feel like I have been on a mission to create as many beautiful pieces as I can. I feel like my craft is in a constant state of evolution.
I custom hand-stamp metal to make jewelry (bracelets, pendants, dog tags and rings) and accessories (keychains, bottle openers) that are personal and meaningful and absolutely affordable. I also custom create specialized, humorous, and sometimes inappropriate pet ID tags. My favorite materials are aluminum, sterling silver, copper, brass, and stainless steel.
When the mood strikes me, I create fabulous, one of a kind jewelry.
I enjoy being able to personalize items to make them unique and it's a fantastic feeling to know that something I made with my hands will be something special to someone else.
I have been doing this since 2009, and after over 10,000 orders on Etsy and through other platforms, I still get excited when I make a sale. I truly love what I do, and I hope that comes through in everything I sell.